Many tips and links to promote career success
Self branding — how we wanted to be perceived by employers, potential employers, peers, and others — is a major key to long-term career success.
With this in mind, here are a few questions:
- Can you summarize yourself professionally in 25 words or less?
- Do you have the skill set that employers want?
- Is your skill set distinctive?
- Do you regularly review and update your self positioning statement?
- Do you regularly add to your skill set?
- Is your self positioning statement well articulated at the top of your resume and at your LinkedIn profile?
- Do you seek out feedback on your LinkedIn profile?
- Is your self branding an honest reflection of yourself?
Here are some helpful posts that we have made on this topic. Take a look:
View original post 49 more words
Pingback: Mastering Your Own Professional Brand Online | Retailing: From A to Z by Joel Evans